Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Awaited

I wonder if i'm being too easy to find T ^ T
I feel so unsafe > ~ >



This is the promised piece for _____ that was waiting for how many years? xD



And Today, all i can say is moth. and moth.
MOTHSFIDHLISDUKFNSSHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF


It's pretty, really. *BARF* No really, it's pretty. just gross. *shivers*

I screamed and ran and tripped and swollen shin and yelled at.
But before that i was just cold sweat and taking pics and ready to scream and run or pass out and die.
My cow that was scary. and it flew toward ME WHY ME

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam! Dropped by because it's been a long time since I had dropped by :p I thought you were scared of moths & flying things? Looks like you are working on overcoming some of your fear. (um, I feel the same way about praying mantises [or whatever the plural form is]--even Takki's drawing made me pull back from the screen LOL ) Your cloud picture is so pretty! May is now almost over. Hope you are surviving it ^_^ My oldest son graduated from college 5/9. June brings Sarah & her twin bro's high school graduation. Yatta! Oh! and June brings T&T new single :)

Anonymous said...

eek! in case you didn't know wakki_takki = glenda :p

k o r a said...

Glenda! LOL But Takki's drawing WAS a toothbrush moreso xD
My dad caught one for my frogs to eat~ 83

and OMG i was like sweating cold sweat taking those pictures LOL
I told my mom to look and i guess she scared it cuz it came flying at me ;O;
i tripped and super bruised my shin (still is) and crashed into a (parked) car = o =

And Congrats for the graduations ^o^
Wow that's nice graduating all together~~ :3
and thanks for dropping by =)